Wellingo is ready for the children-baby-maternity-expo in Indonesia to spread the word about how probiotics can help children, babies and pregnant woman to a happier gut and hopefully a stronger immune system
More than 200 brands from the children- baby- and maternity industry exhibit at the children-baby-maternity-expo, CBME in Jakarta, Indonesia, on the 27th to 29th of March and Wellingo will be represented as well!
– It’s important that we’re present where things are moving in our industry, and CBME is one of these places, says Rendong li, Managing Director, Wellingo.
It isn’t possible to buy Wellingo probiotics in Indonesia yet, but hopefully this will change after the exhibition.
– CBME is a business to business event and we hope that our presence will result in new business relationships in Indonesia and people who can help us find the right distributors and retailers, says Rendong Li.
Indonesia is similar to China in many ways, and Wellingo’s probiotics already show a great potential in the Chinese market. That’s just one of the reasons why Indonesia is interesting.
– Indonesia has a large population with a lot of childbirths and a high percentage of children are born through C-section. Especially these children can benefit from probiotics and therefore this fits our target group perfectly.
– Also, the one- to three-year old, who we have products to as well, represent a relatively big share of the population in Indonesia, says Rendong Li and continues:
– We prioritise to enter this type of event because this is where we can meet the right people in the industry. We depart from Denmark on March 24th and arrive back home on March 31st. We want to have a couple of days before and after the exhibition to do some networking with potential collaboration partners.
If you are going to the exhibition in Indonesia you will find Wellingo at booth no. 4408.
Read more about the exhibition here